"Creativity isn't far away, or outside of you. It's an inner movement, a heart-shift, a joy making its way out of your throat or hands or feet. So go for it. No one's watching. The pay-off is magnificent."
— Margo Jefferson
Scrapbooking is a way to preserving, presenting, arranging personal and family history in the form of a book, box, card. Typical memorabilia include photographs, printed media, and artwork. Scrapbook albums are often decorated and frequently contain extensive journaling.
Making scrapbooks will help you feel thankful and reflect on the special things in your life.
Taking the time to make a scrapbook helped me reflect on these happy memories and be really really thankful for them. Since then, each time I pull the album down from our bookshelf, I experience those emotions all over again.
Living with a thankful heart is really important to me, and scrapbooking does a weirdly good job of putting me in that mindset.
- Each child will create two 12 x 12 scrapbook pages using Tasty Treats by Stampin' Up
- Two-hour classes in our fully equipped workshop.
- Class fee payable on booking
- Everything is included in our kids’ classes,
- all products, supplies, tools and tuition.
- Party for up to eight guests, including the guest of honor. $10 for each additional guest.
- Includes: 8 thank you notes, goodies for each child ALL Craft Supplies
Each child is required to bring three photos for this project
Birthday workshop $200.00
Cool Treats Sweet from Stampin' Up!
Cool Treats Stamp Set Stampin' Up!